Ha, I have a hard enough time hugging people I do know, so me spontaneously hugging a stranger is completely out of the question.
However, I have received an unexpected embrace from somebody. That's always a little weird. I prefer initiating hugs.
- Current Location:Stirling, ON
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me!"
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will post the answers to the questions (and the questions themselves) on your blog or journal.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. And thus the endless cycle of the meme goes on and on and on and on...
1. Naked running. What's your opinion on that?
2. Zombies have taken over the world, what do you do?
Cry? Play dead? Seriously though, what the hell else am I supposed to do other than to run and hide? Even that's not a good idea, because I've seen zombie movies and those suckers can run.
3. The first time we met, what did you think of me?
You were amusing, and my head ended up in your lap, so it made for a good day.
4. Sam or Dean? Or both? (Oh, filling...)
Mm, a Sam and Dean sandwich. I'd say both. Yup, totally.
5. If you were stuck on a deserted island what's one thing you'd want to have with you?
You! For, um, socializing purposes.
- Current Mood:bouncy
- Current Music:Soul Kid - More Bounce (in California)